(Once again presented for your consideration — the worst title in history. One of us — I won’t say who, insists on titles drained of all life and interest. It’s like our podcast episodes are titled by a rogue AI… that has only listened to our podcast)
Eye Contact (27:51)
- Joe expresses discomfort with eye contact
- Can you opt-out of the eye contact game?
- Staring contest with your dog
- Joe vs. humans (Joe 1 Humans 0)
Brainstorming Doesn’t Work (25:27)
- Alex Osborn, the father of Brainstorming!
- Little evidence that brainstorming does work
- The pitfalls of brainstorming
- Critical thought vs brainstorming
- Geek Warning: We talk a little bit about this in relation to software development. But that’s OK.
THANKS, YOU: Linus Pauling Quartet , Time Off From The Podcast Grind